FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your camp hours?
- Do you offer extended time and what are the costs?
- How are the campers grouped?
- What is the camper to staff ratio?
- What is the Federal Tax-ID number for Childcare Tax credit or dependent care re-imbursement?
- Does Future Stars conduct background checks for staff members?
- Can you provide references from families that have attended?
- Will my child swim every day?
- Can I come and visit during camp?
- Do I need to register for extended day?
- Can my child be grouped with his/her friends?
Future Stars Day Camps run 9am-3pm with drop-off from 8am-9am and pick-up 3pm-3:15pm
Future Stars extended hours are offered 7am-8am and 3pm-6pm. Morning ET is $3 per day. Afternoon ET is $6 per day until 4:30pm and $12 per day until 6pm. Campers are welcome to attend Extended Time any day they attend camp. Extended Time can be paid weekly.
Campers are grouped co-ed by grade. Groups are 14-18 campers per group.
Future Stars camper to staff ratio is 5-1.
Future Stars Federal Tax ID is 22-3265734. A detailed receipt is available for every camper and family.
Yes. Future Stars clears all staff through a national criminal & child abuse clearance.
Absolutely. Future Stars would be glad to provide you some contacts of parents whose children have enjoyed all that Future Stars has to offer.
Yes. Every group swims each day for a period of instructional and recreational swimming.
Parents are welcome to come and visit camp. Future Stars also has many events during the summer that parents are invited to attend.
No. Campers may attend extended time (ET Club) any day you choose.
Yes. As long as the campers are in the same grade, Future Stars can accept up to 3 grouping requests.
Winter Address: P.O. Box 2335 | Warminster, PA 18974-2335
215.674.0494 | FAX 215.674.0496 | firstname.lastname@example.org